Applicants must be 21 years of age to apply for a permit.
Applicant must bring their drivers license or state issued photo identification when applying for the license to carry.
The Sheriffs clerk will also need to take a photograph of the applicant.
The fee required for the license to carry is $20.00. Cash Only. Checks are not accepted.
This permit shall be for the purpose of carry a concealed firearm on or about one's person and or vehicle. This permit will be issued only after an extensive background check.
To access Pennsylvania Laws and Summaries regarding the concealed weapons permit and PA firearm laws in general go to the NRA/ILA or PA State Police. For more information regarding reciprocity with other States go to the PA Attorney General site. Many concealed weapon permit applicants and holders find this information helpful.
Use the link below to do the following:
1. Click on the link below to open the permit
2. Complete permit application
3. Print out completed application
4. Print out Signature Form (can be notarized prior to submission or in Sheriff's office)
5. Submit completed forms to the Sheriff's office