Any open position will appear below.
Complete the application below for consideration for any new openings. Deliver completed applications along with resume to the Commissioner's Office.
- Planning Director
- Planning & Development Office - Planning Technician
- Commissioners asking for Nominations for Positions on County & Regional Boards of Directors
- Mifflin County Correctional Facility - Full Time Paramedic/Nurse
- Administrator Position at CCYC
- Mifflin County Correctional Facility - Part-time Corrections Officer
Mifflin County is an equal opportunity employer.
Mifflin County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual in any phase of employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable Local, State, and Federal laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, and compensation.
Employment opportunities are provided for qualified individuals with disabilities. It is Mifflin County's policy to provide reasonable accommodations to enable qualified individuals to obtain employment with the County. Individuals requesting a reasonable accommodation should contact the Chief Clerk.